Wednesday, April 16, 2014

above, I, ikhda, azie, tiqah, sufficiency, Vimal n kawan2 other I go kat meeting. No interview abou


above, I, ikhda, azie, tiqah, sufficiency, Vimal n kawan2 other I go kat meeting. No interview about family. nk can help coat. haha. hopefully I can be. let me backup my expenses. cian kat my mother. hard work, my money camp Susa, remove mcm tuh je. I think the refill kadang2 bali tu wasteful, but I need a refill gak tuh. ye la, happy if apa2 it right. I've jarang2 olive tree ocean beach pound the message. ye la, first time it logs, can the message logs. skrg, the message is the same boring manusia2 gan gan I gak la. earlier, kat my class, screaming with joy. haha. ye la, inorganic chemicals msok ckgu not come intrauterine class. what's more, all screaming like cows milk. haha. I gan dorang toll weird. ye la, I pound scream once. I nk Tido intent, but do not seal the Dayak. No religious teacher. so, I'm pound for diary about lina. I set up a new je her diary. I want to wait for her taste BCA. kata2 full. haha. always smile!
2011 (47) September (1) August (14) January (20) terbejat seal .. I'm NOT COME SCHOOL Harini! Gadoh ooiii gadohh! suddenly je ... physics book! I would have thought!! hurmmmmm ....... go gedik Heritage Buildings is YOU!! DAY THANK YOU! nyam2! today what today? hardwork baby! YG happy idea tok oral stupid3 OVER! quiet .. ramalanku truth WANT FAINTING DAA pleasure grief June (12)


No comments:

Post a Comment