Friday, December 27, 2013

Music: Xiu Xiu - Asleep I listened to my old sixty stories album yesterday. It is definitely worth a


Music: Xiu Xiu - Asleep I listened to my old sixty stories album yesterday. It is definitely worth a listen to every half a year or so. The album is actually a Sixty Stories/Painted Thin split album. I actually cashew shelling machine listened to both bands for a change. Painted Thin is just very hard to listen to. I want to like them for some reason. I ll give them another chance someday. cashew shelling machine Maybe tomorrow will be that day. Sixty Stories are was: Jo Snyder vocals and guitar. Keli Martin bass and glockenspiel. Paul Furgale drums and backing vocals. A Computer cashew shelling machine keyboards and beeps Painted Thin was: Paul Furgale bass and vocals Stephen cashew shelling machine Carroll guitars and backing vocals Dan McCafferty drums And look at me, I just scoured down and obscure super old unreleased sixty stories cashew shelling machine song from some website written in German. Ah the lofi punk rock. http://www.twistedchords.de/mp3/sixty_s tories_not_the_way.mp3 If anyone could possibly bear that, you can listen to all the album songs for free here http://www.newmusiccanada.com/genres/ar tist.cfm?Band_Id=6278 Searching the interweb for sixty stories info I ended up finding info on Greg Mcpherson, P:ano, Nathan, and Martha Wainwright. Canada - Got a flat bike tire on Friday. - Went and bought a new tube Wednesday afterwork - Came home and could not find my bike - realized dad must be being dad and went to get it fixed with out telling or asking me. - Oh turns out he HAD to get me a new bike tire too. I hope dad doesn t think buying me things will make me have a better bond with him because cashew shelling machine it really does the opposite and I always try to let him know that. But sometimes parents just want to be parents which is understandable cashew shelling machine and I guess they all have there own ways of trying to show it. And it makes me feel bad that I can t just say thanks for trying to help me out, and let it be. And I wore my glasses all day and it really makes the day seem longer and less tired. I m going to tone down my being dumb, glasses, cashew shelling machine keys, comments, food, etc. Friday tomorrow, I ll find something to do, maybe, maybe not. Sam s scary pictures from c-fest this weekend. http://www.pbase.com/stripsurge/cfe st http://www.illegalsmile.ca/cfest_info.h tml I have allergies, they are so not exciting. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment