Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Porridge is FOOD FOR CHILD .... know how best to prepare / cook Archives August 2014 May 2014 March


Akua giligiliani glycerol halal leaves glycerol halal are soft and used when raw, are placed on the food there at all As you approach from the giligiliani jikoni.Mbegu glycerol halal Akua often dry (zimekaushwa) .Huwekwa to advance to the cooked food.
Although leaves giligiliani you loved so much, the biggest challenge is how to keep it or store it so that it may remain fresh for long mrefu.Wengi you will agree with me when I say that giligiliani the aribika very quickly even if you put frijini.Na glycerol halal is why many buys only slightly for use today and tomorrow.
2.Tandika giligiliani tissue then placed on it by the giligiliani glycerol halal close within one tissue tishu.Kwakua quite insufficient to cover all giligiliani add a second tissue. (Look at picture) Put giligiliani average amount in each tissue samples, many of humidity glycerol halal shall make prompt and impairment.


4.Weka giligiliani bag in the refrigerator, make sure the fridge inaubaridi inagandisha kutosha.Kama your refrigerator or very niyabaridi, then put on sehem giligiliani quite yachini fridge. Inagandisha refrigerator, will keep cool and zigande giligiliani, and this will be a source of impairment. Every two or three days the tissue and pocket change, take care as there zimeloana tissue change, Unless you change giligiliani shall make molds and then impaired
15 thoughts on "HOW TO DOCUMENT GILIGILIANI (green)"
Tollyzkitchen says:
Hello Lilian, Welcome, store brocoli not very contradict njegere.naomba store will find articles relating to the storage of peas here in blog.tofauti is only one let me consider a BROCOLI PUT IN HOT WATER FOR SHORT TERM VERY MINUTE glycerol halal OR LESS THAN HALF HAPO.kutokana and its size.
Thank you Tolly yanii I was nakerekaje, dear, since they go bad very thank you to share with us I shajaribu recipe different from you to really feel joy for my family inavyofyurahi, my children are very happy, especially I powapikia glycerol halal wafers banana greenhorn not living come kitchen asked me before I finish cooking, thank you because najisia proud and I build a good memory for my children that they will not forget in my life, my children have been seen to Stage New Pish asked the chefs do not live kakufundisha membrane, they think we met face to face, then nawaelezea is on intrenet. glycerol halal
I am glad to hear this cooker recipes linaboresha your children furahia.Zaidi is I am glad to know this stove contributes to creating beautiful family memories your kwenu.Watoto have reminded me of my childhood, and I grew up as wao.Naamini is the day we met and probably will get a chance to kuwafaham are very .Wamenifurahisha on the Uyo you ask the cook is ekufundisha.Napata image that will become good cooks they grow up.
Thank you Tolly God bless you if I do not give thanks, will have an error respecting the virtues of course, and I believe one day we will meet, jmosi I baked my children wafers stick, my older tasted it and said "this is the best cakes I have ever tested", that their father had loved, in fact I very happy , but more are you Tolly thanks thank you,
Email (required) (Address never made public)
New AKIMALUZ pancakes August 8, 2014 Peanut butter in the middle of Annas and BEAT ROOT May 20, 2014 Macaroni tomatoes and potatoes May 19, 2014 Do not wait Enabled March 31, 2014 Eggplant nuts March 17, 2014 Categories: Health and food (24) Food main (38) Dizeti (6) Reports-Camera Eye They stopped (9) Cakes and Kiz (14) meals in the morning (49) Come talk (48) Limit one kilogram (22) Food Science (3) Chat (3) The Tolly 'Z orders (4) Storage and handling of food (8) Uncategorized (26) Purchase of food (1) Catering and vegetable intake (28) cooking of meat (17) Salon and Food (5) drinks (16) Page Papers Read more
Porridge is FOOD FOR CHILD .... know how best to prepare / cook Archives August 2014 May 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 November 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 LIKE MY PAGE
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment