Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hi, My daughter is 4 years old. Fresh home cooking, picholine olive tree but I usually go for a rid

What should be eating outside? | Anneloj the
Hi, My daughter is 4 years old. Fresh home cooking, picholine olive tree but I usually go for a ride on holidays or when we still have to eat outside. This type of situation can give advice do you have for? Eaten outside the relatively more risky and what are the food that is safe? Thank you, I wish you good work Hande Turgut
"Eating out is often at risk in our country. I personally sensitive site in a external yemeksev picholine olive tree as what famous places poisoning explain what I am, instead, perhaps response'm going to write something I am: I really never be trusted location or large fast foodçular than or pizzeria one enter. I'm not kidding. Your food will be nutritious and healthy picholine olive tree meal, but maybe too big probably will not be poisoned.
If you do not want fast food or certain foods and to be aware of the following conditions sıralıyorum. The list may vary depending on the sensitivity of people, children and the elderly are more vulnerable than adults and that they would like to remind you that a generalization of the list.
Spinach picholine olive tree 3: Wait unwanted chemicals formed picholine olive tree when we were taught that there is not anything at my school, but recent research says. I frankly do not like the taste of spinach as I waited outside for the exhaust I'm not so sure washing.
4 Good uncooked meat: cooked medium subject matter of taste, but undercooked meat is well cooked, of course, you're feedin child. Even when you do what I have to eat dumplings at home with my daughter full cooked Misal if he cuts my checks.
Waited 5-or second-assessed every kind of food: do you know the taste. Also evaluated in a second instance on the basis of a kadınbudu is to eat often. Rice pilaf and can not be removed even in the second heating poisoning bacteria products may be causing side. Even at home, rice is better to make one yiyimlik.
7 Fruit juices: fruit juice, especially in the all-inclusive hotel under the name put on a buffet basis, but like Tang drink powder mixed with water obtained from the "water" is. These are empty calories. Ask your fruit juice is worth 100% and closed packaging.
Roast 8: Especially in terms of oil from this list, which in fact took what term you use oil that is using again and oil adulteration with cheaper or run away in the business you do not know.
9 Cottage cheese: The cheese curds are not. Milk processing factory when you own too many bacterial load (ie if very dirty and germ) is precipitated salt thrown, cottage cheese is made. Does not pass through any operation that is in particular a product made from milk bacterially dirty. Not only outside your own peynirici even questioned, curd cottage cheese if he does opt for the problem and certainly curd. Cottage cheese pie even in the bad bacteria can in fact die.
10 Home canning: Especially to carry a greater risk of home-canned vegetables. Swollen, gas, household or industrial packaging made whether or not you'll realize that the canned goods out of season so I would not recommend a meal.
13-Open water: Where Fountain Is it known. Water as a microbiology professor, students, etc. in Egypt. In a country as untrusted when they went to take a little dropper bottle of bleach picholine olive tree in them, do not trust, for example, a liter of water to drip a few drops of bleach advised picholine olive tree them know that. More antibiotics, etc. is not discovered in the First World War wounded soldiers drink bleach I know that this professor's picholine olive tree advice has always stuck in my mind I have not had the opportunity yet to try to go to Egypt :)
Please ask if there is another food that comes to mind, and I know I've looked at the outside as it is these foods that will be very careful. Tugba Bayburtluoğlu Food Eng., Business Bil. Exp. benimgidamuhendisim.blogspot. com You can also send your questions soru@anneloji.co address.
Use these HTML tags and attributes you can use: <href="" picholine olive tree title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> picholine olive tree <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
CONTACT Terms of Use

No comments:

Post a Comment