Thursday, January 16, 2014

4 Cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla whisk lightly, often with a fork. Put this over the bisc


The house in the city
Uncontrolled love
2 years ago
festutenalmar -
Walk around Ørsdalsvatnet
March (1) February (1) January (1) December (1) September (2) August (1) July (1) May (2) April (1) February (1) December (2) November (2) October ( 1) September cashew nut shelling machine (3) August (1) July (1) June (1) May (2) April (2) March (7) February (1) January (5) December (4) November (6) October (8)
Oreo cake is a wonderful cake. Dryg, powerful and good. I guess I've made the cake go about incidents and found that this is not a cake for me to make when there is a demand numerous bowls and whisks and particularly innings. Therefore I once found out that a simpler variant of Oreo cake was the thing for me. This is a mix of something I've tasted before and something I found on the Web, so it's probably not something I can brag on me to have shown up on myself .. Would you like to try your hand at a simpler variant of Oreo cake, why not try your hand at this. This needs you, enough for about 4 people: -1 pkg Oreo cookies (a "roll") -1 pk Freia chocolate mousse (or with daim) and the corresponding milk and flute -1 / 2 pkg cream cheese natural - romtererert-little icing sugar , maybe 1.5-2 ml -1 teaspoon vanilla PS: The pictures show the dessert with a double cashew nut shelling machine recipe! Bowl is 24 cm (Rosendahl) 1 Take about 2/3 of Oreo biscuits cashew nut shelling machine and cut in half, and place this in the bottom of the bowl and slightly bends up edge.
4 Cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla whisk lightly, often with a fork. Put this over the biscuits in the bowl and spread "evenly". Then you have the rest of Oreo biscuits, cashew nut shelling machine and dessert is ready to serve when the mousse has become stiff.
I have not tried it myself, but am sure it works just as well to have it in serving bowls or something similar. Chocolate mousse can probably also a substitute with your particular favorite, I have used my favorite and thinks it's good use andes.
Load more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment