Monday, January 20, 2014

Yesterday we took a trip on Fire Prevention Day 2013 Askøy Fire. It has been successful before, and


It was a long wait for my sister and the kids Friday night. Theo had to throw in hånkle and lie, Ihne and Mia held out. When the car parked outside and I went to meet, set three tired-ins with his head dangling down on his chest and slept. My oldest nephew, Earl, came directly from school camp at Chak and probably had a solid sleep deficit before. But everyone has had mood on top throughout the weekend, even our småtrassige 3-year-old. He loves to ravage zuegg spa Earl and Egil, and better place to sit than on Kristina's lap there are hardly.
The small seems of course it is great fun with a lot of messing and playing with those, so we have not needed to find something special about the weekend. They have really been happy just to have so much company. zuegg spa Their language, I pondered the bit as you know, but now therefore my sister zuegg spa explained why they have so many words: "When the rest of the house goes around and sings Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow, hate-hate-hate-ho, joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff and ring-ding-ding-ding-dinger ingested ding then it's not so easy to learn proper language. "" What does the fox say "definitely been played many times here in the past, so they have enough surely picked up some revespråk anyway. Otherwise zuegg spa I think that when I am so much alone with those, I think probably that it is I who speak strange, they know the each other and they are three! It probably will, I'm not too worried. But it was nice to get an explanation!
Yesterday we took a trip on Fire Prevention Day 2013 Askøy Fire. It has been successful before, and it was undoubtedly again. They showed how to cut up a car to rescue trapped passengers and smoke diving. Otherwise I was there rebus, quiz and especially free patches and waffles. We were at one point in a shortage, but it was not hard to see where the person was located: Waffle queue! They had not really thought about having bubble bath in years, but I think it was really a lot of disappointed kids. At least the place was suddenly filled with foam when we had decided to go home, so it was only postponing the return.
When visiting traveled this morning it was still long hours left of the day. The sun came out, and mentor Kjersti Asked on playdate in no time with their kids. We took a trip to one of the kindergartens nearby. They have a lot of nifty toys there, but nothing tops a real mud puddle! Worked pretty hard to keep away a huge puddle at first, but eventually they settled to rest in the sandbox. Then it was boring too, and they began to trudge around. Nora never showed up again from the crag she disappeared behind, and when I went to check, I found her where she would be: Well down one murky pond ...
Now, six nybadete kids fell asleep in their beds. Thats Luca fell asleep in our bed ... Struggling a bit with him for the time. He will not sleep in his bed, but falls asleep as soon as he gets laid at the pillow in our bed. I put him always in his bed, but it only lasts a couple of hours if he at all fall asleep, so he makes a whopping mayhem. There is a limit to how much I can stand of the middle of the night, especially considering that it can quickly become a hylekor of three, so when he ends often in our bed, glued to me. A real cuddle lump! Wonder zuegg spa if he sleeps well so I do not ...
Tomorrow begins a student in practice here, it will be very exciting. In addition, the premium from changing diapers contest: more diapers! And not least: I can start hanging around with Ellen DeGeneres again. Opening at 12 in the morning, in the middle of sleep time, absolutely perfect! I should probably just stop vacuuming, making dinner and possibly some rest at this time, now I have more important things to do!
About Unni Tveit I, Unni Tveit, is basically not a housewife zuegg spa or supermum, but now I had to learn some tricks that get our schedules to go about like that around. I was born in March 1978, and was early very active with soccer, handball and athletics, chain me not the time either! Sports Interest has remained whole life and I still play football when I have time, of course. zuegg spa Otherwise, I love the festive series, Californication, Seinfeld, Entourage, Clown and Solsidan are some of the ones we've done. I guess I have a somewhat creative side, which turns out approximately every two years since football precedence over most in this house. zuegg spa Have painted porcelain, glass, watercolors zuegg spa and oil paintings, and have actually sold some too at one time. Otherwise, I like to work out, everything from football and squash weights at the gym. I have some wonderful friends who fortunately is kind enough to come by me often, now that I do not get out much. And when they are not attending, I have always loved my Bjorn, the best of all! A funny, smart and happy super dad, better man can not have! I love to travel and experience different countries and cultures. This will be probably somewhat zuegg spa less of in the coming years ... When my little older siblings founded zuegg spa families and said

No comments:

Post a Comment