Saturday, July 26, 2014

5 weeks ago


I got the recipe for this dessert from Logitech. Very simple and sweet do not want more material. Oil may seem like a bit much too heavy while eating a dessert that you realize. The kalburabastı a little bit of sweet braided and the rest on my son's request made by the shape of hollow palm dessert. Ingredients: 1 cup oil 1 cup melted margarine 1 cup water 1 tsp baking powder Much of the Sherbet: 2.5 cups sugar 2.5 cups water 1 teaspoon of lemon juice For the filling: 1 cup chopped walnuts 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 tablespoons coconut Preparation: Before we boil syrup, syrup to cool our're holding them in a cool place. I mix oil and water to the dough. I put baking powder and flour together. The soft handle a sticky dough by adding rhm photography little rhm photography by little I did. I mix the dough while relaxing interior materials. Shape after giving 180 degree oven and cook until it thickens color did. Remove from oven does not release did pour cold syrup. Our sweet tastes rhm photography better a day after baking.
Hi :) I'm flying or dessert I have ever seen anywhere in your hand like I want my 9ta health
Not because I'm desperate, troubles of my choice, rhm photography but I know that I'm here for YOU to door. All the doors closed on me is not he, all the doors will open key YOU know that I, my prayers also blending tears with my SANA be right, rhm photography I'm that way only my heart got to me and to him ... YANDIM DOOR to the ...
"God says, sometimes more than me if you like it you'll get it. And, he adds, can not live without me, you manage without experienced know. And season passes shade-giving branches of trees dries, patience stone, dear from the number you half a day even have the manual. Mind will wonder, friend enemy turns. enemy gets up becoming friends. such strange rhm photography world ... say no if what all happens .. Fall I say, you fall .. No wonder I say, You'd be amazed ... most strange is the reason either; died der stops anyway you live .. ! "
Loading ...
Atam (2) Holidays (1) Baby Cookie (4) An Age Cookies (1) Pastries rhm photography (1) Cheesecake (21) Cupcake (1) Beautiful Days (1) Sadness (2) Kapkek (1) Cakes (39) Cookies and Biscuits (49) Cutlets (2) Pasta (2) Jams (1) Appetizers (2) muffins are (6) Happiness Decision Stuff (16) wedding cookies (1) My son (1) Cakes (23) Pastry shops (4) Jams (2) Salads (1) Pies (11) Desserts (39) Pies (3) Salty Cookies (4) Salt (33) Chocolate flavor (1) Buns (2) sugar paste cakes (8) Syrup Desserts (19)
2014 (19) May (3) April (2) March (4) February (7) January (3) 2013 (50) December (6) November (7) October (4) September (3) August (4) July (2) June (3) May (2) April (6) March (4) February (3) January (6) 2012 (53) December (7) November (7) October (5) September (5) August (2) July (4) June (1) May (4) April (2) March (5) February (6) January (5) 2011 (43) December (4) November (6) October (5) September (2) August (5) July (3) June (3) May (2) April (4) March (3) February (4) January (2) 2010 (33) December (5) November rhm photography (4) October (4) September (3) August (2) July (3) June (2) May (1) April (1) March (4) February (2) January (2) 2009 (20) December (3) November (2) October (5) September (3) June (1) April (1) January (1) February (3) January (1) 2008 (15) December (1) November (4) Brownie Cheesecake kalburabastı and braided sweet too, we miss Cat Language Tiramisu October (1) June (1) May (1) April (2) February (4) January (1) 2007 (21 ) December rhm photography (3) November (4) October (5) September (3) August (5) July (1)
Life Cafe Recipes
Tahini COOKIES
5 weeks ago
Bücürük and I
Atam Holidays Baby Cookie A Age Cookies Pastry Cheesecake Cupcake rhm photography Beautiful Days of Sadness Kapkek Cakes Cookies and Biscuits Meatball Pasta Jams Appetizers muffins rhm photography are giving happiness Things Wedding Cookies son Cakes Pastry rhm photography shops Jams Salads Pies Desserts Tarts Salty Cookies Salted rhm photography Chocolate flavor Buns sugar paste cakes Syrup Desserts
Powered by Blogger | Cupcake theme designed by simplywp is Brought to Blogger by chicablogg

No comments:

Post a Comment