Saturday, July 5, 2014

Could not have said it better myself! I


We must respond. I have recently worked on one of the smallest preschools in Floda, it has only a department smithfield station smithfield va with about 20 children. On my first pass here, I was told that after we had eaten the dishes prepared and take the food away. Sure. All the kids and the other young ladies disappeared and I began to pick of tables. Did the leftover food on the bench, washed and dried all surfaces. When all was ready, I opened the window and asked Miss A F-"Shall I put the food left over in the fridge or it should be sent back to school?" A-"It throws you into the compost." It was a cold corps along the back and it turned into the stomach. "If we can not save it, Eat it tomorrow? Give it to someone in need? For some of the families?" "No tomorrow, new food, take some if you want and discard the rest." We had eaten lasagna on Tuesday. I took with me a full glass box home and needed still throw half a plate food. There was food for at least 20 children. The same thing happened the day after and the day after that. In five days, the throw then this pre-school, with 20 children, in round figures food for 100 people.
Last spring, I worked at Little Lambs School in South India. smithfield station smithfield va Little Lambs is a school for underprivileged children. smithfield station smithfield va Thanks to the school sponsors the school can offer free lunch. All children receive a portion was, then it will go together. If someone were to get two would another child possibly be without. At preschool Floda it was some of the children who ate four servings of food when it was fried fish and potatoes, smithfield station smithfield va yet I threw around 25 fish and about 2 kg of potatoes when the kids finished eating. According to the NFA thrown about 25 kg of food per person in Sweden every year and then the food is being poured smithfield station smithfield va out in the sink NOT included. We all need to adjust our eating habits, rethink and think right. I am very aware that you can not compare our life here at home with the poorer parts of India for we live under entirely different circumstances. We do not eat rice for breakfast, smithfield station smithfield va lunch and dinner every day because we can afford variety, but to throw these brutal amounts of food unnecessarily, without even blinking or thinking about what we are doing? ., Where we can fucking do something. If we had started eating up our scraps smithfield station smithfield va and avoided smithfield station smithfield va throwing away food that has become old because we forgot it, had every Swedish household could save SEK 5,000 each year. Imagine if everyone would start thinking to want to make change and then stop wasting unnecessary food and then help the needy each year with the 5000 crowns. What steps there had been. One of those things I took to me the most and taught smithfield station smithfield va me during my time in India was to feel gratitude. For everything.
It is when we get to that point I think I will be most upset, because it's so terribly few who appreciate all that they have. Just such a thing as not having to go hungry is something so obvious to us that we do not even think that there is something to be grateful for. Do you hear how sick that is? In other parts of the world is children and adults on the street and wondering when they'll get their next meal, whether there will be another goal or if hunger will kill them. Tears flowing and I am ashamed when I think of my Indian family had seen what we do. 25 kg per person per year ... Sweden throws thus 225 million kg food in a fucking year. Do not even know the figures for Europe and the U.S. together. Show gratitude for what you have. Focus on that and not on what you have not. 'We need to help each other and the planet to make it work, there are millions of ways to help. Find your way. Do not let things just pass because it's a part of your regular life. React. Open your eyes and see. Ciao, F
Frida, so good when your eyes open on one and someone writes and reminds smithfield station smithfield va one of what's important. Unfortunately, it is easy to forget to show gratitude but it is oh so important. Thinking about that you can always start your influence at the grassroots level, with kindergarten you been on, starting with those and then maybe talk to the municipality, with what you have seen and experienced you may be able to affect it positively and open the eyes of the. Proud of you my cousin for being a responsive and brave man! Posted by: Moa
Could not have said it better myself! I've been thinking exactly smithfield station smithfield va the same thing ever since I started working on the nursery. It is so sick pain to have to throw away all this food, when I know there are people smithfield station smithfield va dying every day of starvation. It had like been able to save them? I read an article in a magazine called OmVärlden, the idea was that among other things, that in the U.S. alone thrown smithfield station smithfield va away the food for 1500 calories / day and person. I counted smithfield station smithfield va on it and it gets along 2,500 calories each to one-fifth of Africa's population. It's smithfield station smithfield va fucking incredible. And please remember that 2500 calories is SO much more than what they're most in Africa may in itself. It hurts my heart when I think about it. Comment here Name Remember Me? E-mail address not be published URL / Website smithfield station smithfield va Comment
Hola, My name is Frida and is in love with India. I am

No comments:

Post a Comment