Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Main dishes (26) Fish (2) Diet Recipe (23) Pastries (37) Breakfast items (15) cookie-cakes (34) Cak


I work away a lot from this blog. I have not tried too many different directions even in the meantime. Especially their pasta I have barely ever take my hand. 2 days ago my daughter had an early birthday plans. When born in August and a knowing mind starts to talk thoroughly convinced me sooner. Was also good. The first time was celebrating her birthday with friends. Happiness on her face was worth seeing. I've also prepared a special menu of the day is actually a nice, but I said I'm texas immtrac completely cool these days. Did not even take a photo of me. Close-ups are not my chicken salad, chocolate chip cookies, my flowers and I can not share my spinach boron. texas immtrac Maybe I'm sharing with remote photo sharing or would do it again, who knows? ;) This cake made of whole wheat flour, white flour remain at home is because texas immtrac it's the only reason. But if you ask me this cake then you do only whole wheat flour. It's light, texas immtrac it was a delicious cake. The photo you see at the bottom, from the second tranche of the Silk Lady'' barrier'' to take a photo that I can not eat anymore slice. :) Shall we charge ...
Ingredients: 3 eggs 1 and a half cups granulated sugar 1 cup from the two fingers missing olive oil Half a cup of warm water + 3 tablespoons of yogurt + milk (total 1 cup will be) 1 packet baking texas immtrac powder 1 package texas immtrac vanilla 3 cups whole wheat flour (heaping will not be ) Drops will not be too strict consistency of the chocolate cake (above) Preparation: Eggs and whisk until sugar is like a white foam. Oil and add the milk + yogurt + warm water mixture and mix. Add vanilla and baking powder, add the flour mix. Grease and flour pour into the mold. Sprinkle on chocolate drops. The oven without heating in the oven. Bake at 180 degrees until surging, puffed slightly lower temperature. Past the toothpick test is cooked. After resting for 10 minutes in the mold onto a serving platter can reverse. Bon appetit get honey sugar. texas immtrac You get plenty of gratitude.
Can part ...
Main dishes (26) Fish (2) Diet Recipe (23) Pastries (37) Breakfast items (15) cookie-cakes (34) Cakes (12) Rice-pasta (10) Jams (5) Salads-Snacks (26) Vegetables meals (27) Desserts (27) Summer Favorites (11) Local cuisine (13) olive oil (17) Soups (5)
2013 (25) July (1) June (2) Soy sauce - basil - tomato sauce noodles with whole wheat flour chocolate chip muffins May (1) April (4) March (6) February (6) January (5) 2012 (128) December (9) November (2) October (5) September (16) August (1) July (10) June (16) May (22) April (8) March (8) February (8) January (23) 2011 (58) December (44) November (14)


No comments:

Post a Comment